JRC Defender Shelter
- Dimensions: 200 × 280 × 135 cm
- Weight: 5.5 kg
- Set-up time: 3 min
- 5.000 HH 210D PU coated polyester
- Velcro rod retaining straps
- Reinforced pegging points
- Taped seams
- Front elasticated pegging point tensioners
- 2-way letterbox style door system
- 3 Door window options (green, clear PVC, mozzi mesh)
- Roll back front option with buckle retainers
- Utilizes bivvy rear pegging points, just requires additional pegging at the front
- Supplied with heavy-duty T-pegs
- Ideal for short sessions and mobile anglers
- Very quick to set up!
- Also available with overwrap!
The JRC Defender Shelter is ideal for short session or for the mobile anglers. The tent can be set up in less than three minutes. Even though the Defender Shelter is easy to use, it it still very spacious! It features taped seams and reinforced pegging points for extra durability. The shelter also features practical Velcro rod retaining straps that perfectly secure your rods. The 2-way letterbox style door system can be opened very quickly, perfect for when you get that bite.
The bivvy is also available with an overwrap. This not only prevents condensation in cold or humid conditions, it also provides extra insulation!