Savage Gear Monster Slug
A true Savage Gear all-rounder! The Monster Slug was developed for pelagic fishing for zander and pike, this magnificent slug is also perfect for vertical fishing, jerking and twitching. This incredible slug stands his challenges also at sea. Don’t forget to watch the movie at the bottom of the deal! Available in 20 cm and 25 cm and packed per 3 pieces!
The Savage Gear Monster Slug was developed in anticipation of the increasingly popular pelagic pike-perch fishing. For this specific fishing the Monster Slug has proven its worth in a wide range of applications! But the Savage Gear Monster Slug performs superbly also for other fishing techniques . In addition to pelagic fishing you can also use this piece of rubber fish vertically for zander, pike and large perch. With a light lead head or an offset worm hook, the Monster Slug is also great for jerking and twitching. Additionally, if you mount the slug on a heavy lead head you create a great bait for cod and pollock!
The Savage Gear Monster Slug is available in 20 centimetres (30 grams) and 25 centimetres (50 grams) in the attractive colour Pearl Silver. Each package contains no less than 3 slugs. The slug is made of tough, floating rubber. Underwater the slug behaves like a real prey fish and because of the solid rubber the Monster Slug has an extra long lifespan! Because of the extra air chamber in the large V-tail, it shows a beautiful action even with the slightest movement! The body of the slug presents glass rattlers for extra attraction! Truly incredible and versatile for all predatory fish!
- Savage Gear Monster Slug in the color Pearl Silver (20 cm, 30 gr)
- Savage Gear Monster Slug in the color Pearl Silver (25 cm, 50 gr)
- Savage Gear
- Monster Slug
- Available in 20 centimetres (30 grams) and 25 centimetres (50 grams)
- 3 Slugs per pack!
- Developed for the new pelagic fishing techniques
- Perfect for vertical fishing, jerking, twitching and suitable for sea fishing as well!
- Air chamber in the tail makes for a great action
- Equipped with a glass rattle
- A catcher from the top shelf!