Korum Speed Spin rod
- Very stylish, slim spinning rods from Korum
- Various lengths and casting weights available
- Thin, sleek and lightweight blanks
- Strong, durable Fuji LV and OVS guides.
- Japanese style ergonomic reel seat with 3K carbon details
- Three piece EVA handle
- Hook holder ring
- Japanese inspired cosmetics
- A rod for the modern ‘urban’ predator who wants to effectively target local predators under bridges and along quays!
The Korum Speed Spin rod is a very stylish, slim spinning rod designed with Japanese style as its core theme. The thin, sleek and light blanks make a long fishing day comfortable and ensure that no bites will be missed, where the ergonomic Japanese style reel seat with 3K carbon details completes the cosmetic aspect. A rod for the modern ‘urban’ predator who wants to effectively target local predators under bridges and along the quays!
Specifications per variant:
Korum Speed Spin rod 3-12 gr 6
- Casting weight: 3-12g
- Length: 1.83m
- Designed for bass and trout fishing with (ultra) light lures
Korum Speed Spin rod 4-16 gr 6’6’
- Casting Weight: 4-16g
- Length: 1.98m
- Designed for perch, small zander and trout fishing with (ultra) light lures
Korum Speed Spin rod 5-20gr 7
- Casting weight: 5-20g
- Length: 2.13m
- Designed as an allround spinning rod for shads, crankbaits and spinners.
Korum Speed Spin rod 6-24 gr 7,4’
- Casting Weight: 6-24g
- Length: 2.28m
- Designed for perch, zander and pike fishing with medium sized lures.
Korum Speed Spin rod 7-28gr 8
- Casting weight: 7-28g
- Lenght: 2.44m
- Designed for big bass, zander and pike fishing
Korum Speed Spin rod 10-35gr 8.6’
- Casting weight: 10-35g
- Lenght: 2.59m
- Designed for big bass, zander and pike fishing with heavy spinners, spoons and crankbaits.
Korum Speed Spin rod 12-45gr 9
- Casting Weight: 12-45g
- Lenght: 2.74m
- Designed for zander, catfish and pike fishing with heavy spinners, big spoons and heavy crankbaits. Extremely powerful blank!