Guru Feeder Box Insert
- Available variations: Deep, Dividend, Shallow and Spool!
- Suitable for the Guru Feeder Box
- Deep: Perfect for feeders and large accessories
- Dividend: Two compartments, ideal for small accessories
- Shallow: Two compartments, ideal for long accessories
- Spool: Designed for storing EVA rig spools
- All versions are supplied without contents!
- The perfect addition to your Guru Feeder Box!
Guru offers a range of variants for the great Guru Feeder Box. These insert variants are perfect for storing large and small accessories. In addition, they fit perfectly in the Guru Feeder Box!
The Deep Insert is a relatively deep tray with 1 compartment. This version is especially designed for storing feeders and other large accessories.
The Dividend Insert has the same size as the Deep variant, and is therefore also a relatively deep tray. The difference is that this version has two compartments. Therefore, the Dividend Insert is ideal for storing small accessories.
The Shallow Insert is a relatively shallow tray. Because of its length this insert is ideal for storing longer accessories. Think of needles and stems for instance.
The Spool Insert variant is a handy tray for storing small spools. It’s perfect for storing EVA rig spools.
The following products are also available for the Guru Feeder Box:
- Guru Feeder Box Accessory Box 4 Compartments
- Guru Feeder Box Accessory Box 6 Compartments
- Guru Feeder Box Rig Board