Rod Hutchinson Floating Recovery & Retention Weigh Sling XL
- Dimensions: 50 cm wide, 120 cm long, 50 cm deep
- Size XL; large enough for the most gigantic European carp
- Mesh sides and base for excellent drainage
- Zips run the entire length of the sling!
- Locking clip prevents the sling from opening when lowering the fish!
- Extra reinforced handles and weigh strap
- Spacer arms with buckles ensure sling cannot smother or cling to fish during retention
- Strong D-rings at each end for attaching retention cord
- Supplied in protective ‘stink’ sleeve
- A smart, fish-friendly, top quality product by Hutchinson
The Rod Hutchinson Floating Recovery & Retention Weigh Sling XL features mesh sides and base for excellent drainage. The top is constructed from a solid material to reduce light to keep the fish calm and relaxed. The full length zip allow you to easily open the bag while the carp is on the mat. The two floating arms are extremely buoyant and very useful when releasing a fish. The spacer arms with buckles ensure the sling cannot smother or cling to fish during retention. The smart design in combination with the exceptional quality make this another fantastic product from Rod Hutchinson!