Daiwa Gore-Tex Bibs Gray Fishing Pants
- 75D heavy polyester on the outside
- Knitted PA6.6 lining.
- Flat, flapless front
- Pockets with YKK AquaGuard waterproof zippers
- Flapless shoulder straps and soft square ring
- Pain from tightening is prevented
- Upper body-pants model with chest height for maximum protection
- Crotch insert for protection to minimize water penetration
- Spacious side pockets with flap
- Zipper at bottom of pants with wide flap adjuster
Suitable for the colder months when these fishing pants are worn
with multiple layers of underwear!
The Daiwa Gore-Tex Bibs Gray Fishing Pants are made of 75D heavy polyester on the outside, with a knitted PA6.6 lining. It has a flat, flapless front and pockets with YKK AquaGuard water-resistant zippers. It has buckle-less shoulder straps and a soft square ring to prevent pain from tightening. The chest-high upper body-pants model provides maximum water protection, and the crotch insert minimizes water penetration. The pants feature spacious side pockets with flaps and a zipper at the bottom with a wide flap adjuster.