Nash Dwarf Ruckall
- Dimensions: 53cm x 48cm x 23cm
- Two expandable components
- Water-resistant finish
- Main compartment with four small and two large elastic mesh pockets
- Padded and adjustable shoulder straps
- Robust zipper closure
- Additional storage space with two large zippered pockets
- Lined with the Nash micro camou fishing pattern
Dwarf styling with the successful formula of two compartments clipped together and unfolding and a full size compartment below for modular organized storage.
The end compartments feature a water-resistant finish at the top to prevent water absorption when unfolded for use, while the main compartment has a zippered section with convenient storage with four small and two large elastic mesh pockets, and the backpack is completely lined with the Nash micro camou fishing pattern.
Additional storage space comes with two large zippered pockets along the entire length of the backpack for bank sticks or rod pods. Padded and adjustable shoulder straps provide comfortable carrying, the straps are neatly tucked away behind a water-resistant cover to protect them when the backpack is on the ground or on the transport cart.