Guru Pole Pot
- Available in 4 different sizes: S, M, L en XL
- Fit virtually every rod tip
- Suitable for a wide range of top kit diameters
- Small holes prevent bait from sinking
- Super lightweight
- Super soft material prevents damage to your rod
- Neutral colour prevents spooking fish
Quick and accurate feeding is essential when pole fishing. For competitive applications it can be the difference between catching and not catching. These Guru Pole Pots feature different openings on the bottom which makes them suitable for a wide range of top kit diameters. They are super light and the small holes prevent the bait from sinking. The Pots are available in four different sizes: S, M, L and XL.
The first three come with two different types of lid. One with holes for small bait which opens and closes. The other one without any holes for bigger types of bait. The XL version was specifically designed for large amounts of bait and can even be used instead of a cup set!
S, M, L