Pike Fever by Jens Bursell
- Author: Jens Bursell (Denmark)
- 375 pages
- Published in 2019
- Latest knowledge on pike fishing
- In-depth overview of techniques and baits
- Very informative and educational
- Spectacular photography
- Highly inspirational
- Increases the chance of success
- A must for every serious pike fisher!
In ‘Pike Fever’ from the well-known Danish biologist, sport fishing journalist, photographer, and author Jens Bursell, you will find the latest knowledge about pike fishing in an exciting and informative way. The 375 pages book gives an in-depth overview of new baits and associated techniques that can significantly increase your chances of success. The book also explains how to make and use the revolutionary new release-rigs. This book is not only very informative, but it also communicates the excitement and attractiveness of pike fishing that will make you want to start fishing right away. A must for every serious pike fisher!