Deeper Chirp+ 2
- Fish finder/Depth finder
- Weight: 92g
- Dimensions: 6,5 × 6,5cm
- Material: ABS body, titanium screw holes
- Sonar rays: 3 beam angles (47°, 20°, 7°)
- Range: 100m
- Min-Max Scanning Depth: 15cm – 100m
- Target separation: 1cm
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 40°C
- Connectivity type: Wi-Fi
- Displays vegetation, structure, fish, bottom contours
- Measures depth and temperature of water
- Sonar scanning speed: up to 15/second
- Sonar modes: Standard, Boat, Ice fishing, Onshore GPS
- Compatibility: iOS 12.0, Android 6.0
- Internal battery: Li-Ion, 3.8V Rechargeable, 1300 mAh
- Battery life: 15h
- Night cover, making the Deeper highly visible at night, included
- Free 3 months Fish Deeper premium membership
- 5-year warranty
- Catch more, faster and better!
From now on available: the Deeper Chirp+ 2! A further development of the well-known Deeper Chirp+, the ejectable fish finder with GPS and Wi-Fi that uses Chirp-technology.
The Chirp+ 2 has a target separation of 1cm, so you can easily locate target species. Surface clutter and noise are minimal, so you can expect accurate sonar measurements from fish 15cm from the surface to flatfish at 100m depth. The three frequencies of the scanning beam, superior clarity and extreme accuracy make it ideal for quickly finding hiding places of target species, locating predatory fish and groups of fish, and fishing in extremely deep waters.
The Chirp+ 2 has a range of up to 100m with great connectivity to your smartphone via its own generated Wi-Fi, so you don’t need a mobile data or internet connection, and operates for up to 15 hours with a charge time of just 2 hours.
The fish finder comes with a night cover, so the depth sounder is clearly visible at night and provides access to all the help you need when searching for fish (app + website + hardware). In short: catch more, faster and better!