Balzer Alegra Shirasu BC 4150 LH
- Left-handed reel (crank is on the left)
- Number of stainless steel ball bearings: 3 + 1 needle bearing
- Gear ratio: 6,5:1
- Spool capacity: 280m / 0.20mm
- Weight: 180gr
- Stainless steel main shaft
- Quick-Stop-System (QSS): instant stop of the rotor
- Finely adjustable and shock-free drag
- Magnetic brake system reduces wigging
- Great value for money!
The brand new Shirasu is an affordable baitcaster that is suitable for vertical fishing and casting with light to medium-sized lures. The Shirasu has a magnetic brake that allows you to fine-tune the casting resistance. This prevents you from tangling when casting (light) lures or lowering your softbait when vertical fishing. Both the main shaft and the ball bearings are made of high quality stainless steel. Finished in a hip and striking orange colour!