Daiwa Rainmax Stretch Rain Jacket Indigo
- Soft and flexible stretch nylon outer material
- Flat, flapless front and pockets
- YKK AquaGuard water-resistant zippers
- 3-point adjustable hood with ergonomic center panel design
- Hidden drawstring stopper at bottom to minimize tangled lines.
- Spacious waist pocket equipped with ventilation holes.
- Ergonomic 3D cut pattern provides a snug fit
- Reduced friction during movement.
- Double cuffs on the sleeves with tapered design
- Flapping is minimized
The Daiwa Rainmax Stretch Rain Jacket Indigo is made of a soft and flexible stretch nylon outer material. It has a flat, flapless front and pockets with YKK AquaGuard water-resistant zippers. The jacket features a 3-point adjustable hood with an ergonomic center panel design and a hidden drawstring stopper at the bottom to minimize tangled lines. The spacious waist pocket is equipped with ventilation holes, and the ergonomic 3D cut pattern provides a snug fit and reduced friction during movement. The double cuffs at the sleeves have a tapered design, which minimizes chatter.