Garmin STRIKER Cast
- Variant: Cast
- Dimensions: 75.8×75.5×57.87mm
- Weight: 75g
- Water resistance: IPX7
- Suitable for temperatures from -20 to 60 degrees Celsius.
- Maximum depth: 45m
- Battery life: 10 hours
- Range: 60m
- Supported frequencies: 260 or 455kHz
- USB cable for charging
- Fish symbol ID (helps identify fish)
- AutoGain (reduces noise, optimizes targets)
- A-Scope (real-time display of fish passing the transducer’s beam)
- Sliding speed adjustment
- With water temperature sensor
- Flash for ice fishing
- Mark waypoints on the map
- Connects to free app for Android and Apple
Easily find and catch more fish with the STRIKER Cast sonar device. Just cast it out to view sonar images with a sixty-meter range via the app on your smartphone or tablet.
Why guess where to find fish? The easy-to-read sonar shows you exactly where they are. Pair with the free app to stream and display the sonar on Apple® or Android™ mobile devices. Setup is a breeze. You’ll be ready to go fishing in minutes and know exactly where you need to be right away!
The sonar offers a sixty-meter wireless range for connection and streaming. The STRIKER Cast can be used to a maximum depth of 45m. With the rechargeable battery that lasts more than ten hours, you can stay on the water as long as you want.
This unique fishinder will immediately help you to catch more fish.
This STRIKER Cast does not have the GPS functions, which the STRIKER Cast GPS has to make your own maps. However, you can download your maps with 0.3 meter contours for free in the online Garmin Quickdraw™ community, so you can remember the best fishing spots.